Lexington is a great city for community-based projects like a Makerspace. However, to thrive we need all the help we can get. Here are a some ways you can help:
- Become a member, there is strength in numbers.
- Make a donation to help us buy tools and equipment.
- Teach a class, any type of class.
- Sponsor an activity or event.
- Volunteer your time to maintain tools and workspace.
- Tell others about us, put up flyer.
- Organize a fundraiser, or research and apply for grants, contact us for more info.
- Get involved!